Accessing your ReSkills courses is convenient and flexible, as you can use various devices and platforms. Whether you have a PC or Mac desktop/laptop, or an Android or iOS mobile device, you’re good to go!
Minimum system requirements
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, or Opera.
- A stable connection with a minimum speed of 5 Mbps is required for smooth streaming.
PC specific requirements
- Windows 8.1 or a newer version with the latest updates installed.
- 4GB of RAM and basic graphics and sound output capabilities.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- 4GB of RAM, along with graphics and sound output capabilities.
- iOS 15.0 and above or Android 7.0 and above.
- Download the ReSkills mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
To find out which browser and operating system you’re using, check out this website.
For optimal course viewing, we recommend using Google Chrome, which you can easily access ReSkills platform.
In summary, just choose your device, ensure you have the recommended specifications, use a compatible browser, and enjoy your learning journey with ReSkills!