What is iTOL?
iTOL, or the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning, is the first elite professional body for trainers and human resource development professionals in the United Kingdom. It provides ample resources for Learning and Development (L&D) Professionals to design and deliver excellent training, and supports all trainers’ professionalism with globally recognised accreditation.
Why should you get accredited by iTOL?
Becoming recognised by iTOL allows you to raise your profile and boost your credibility as a professional trainer. iTOL provides independent, external accreditation by a panel of experts, to validate your status as an excellent trainer. On top of that, you can also receive various opportunities to upskill yourself through their top notch training and learning activities.
Here are some other benefits of becoming an iTOL-accredited trainer:
● You will be recognised globally as a high-quality training provider
● You can stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the design and delivery training programs
● You can gain confidence in your abilities as a trainer through validation by an elite training body
● You will receive ongoing support and inspiration from global leaders in L&D
● Programs and certificates issued by you will be endorsed by iTOL, thereby increasing learners’ confidence in the quality
What are the benefits of being an iTOL member?
When you are a member of iTOL, you are incorporated into a global community that offers professional recognition, support, and inspiration. Regardless of your expertise and level of experience, you will receive multiple opportunities for developing yourself as an elite L&D professional.