Welcome to ReSkills’ September Career Booster Campaign!
This month’s theme is “Business Digitalisation”, which helps you learn impactful skills to digitalise your business and future-proof your career.
At the end of this campaign, you will receive a Professional Certificate in Business Digitalisation, as well as 30 days of complimentary Premium Learning Access in the ReSkills Platform.
How to Join?
Register by clicking here or scanning the QR code above.
Gain at least 6 (six) micro-certificates within the list of approved classes.
Receive your Professional Certificate in Business Digitalisation upon completion.
List of Approved Classes
- 2 Sept 2022: Web3 for Business
- 7 Sept 2022: Start a Low Cost/No-Cost Online Business
- 8 Sept 2022: Scaling Your Brand – Grow Your Business To Next Level
- 9 Sept 2022: Grow Your Business Online With Content Marketing Strategy
- 11 Sept 2022: Practical Guide for Beginners in Writing Email in English
- 12 Sept 2022: Apply Principles of Value Chain in Business
- 14 Sept 2022: 零成本的 Facebook 主页营销
- 14 Sept 2022: Financial Statement Analysis Made Easy for Entrepreneurs
- 15 Sept 2022: Ultimate Sales Closure via Sales Closure Apps
- 16 Sept 2022: Optimizing Digital Marketing for Business Growth
- 17 Sept 2022: Trello: Manage Your Team’s Projects From Anywhere
- 18 Sept 2022: Digital Citizenship – Understanding Digital World for Success in Business
- 20 Sept 2022: Designing a Mascot for Your Business using Free Software (Inkscape)
- 22 Sept 2022: Guides for Beginners on Instagram
- 24 Sept 2022: Digital Marketing Basics
- 29 Sept 2022: Canva Design: Resume Creation and Designing
Note: All approved classes have the note “This class is a part of the ReSkills Career Booster Campaign.” in the class description.Get Certificate
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this campaign, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- This campaign is open to all members of the public who have a ReSkills account.
- The campaign period will last from 12.00am (GMT+8) on 1st September 2022, to 11.59pm (GMT+8) on 30th September 2022.
- Each learner account is entitled to 1 (one) entry submission only.
- Each entry submission is required to complete the following steps:
- Register for the campaign.
- Gain at least 6 (six) micro-certificates from the list of approved classes throughout the campaign period.
- You will receive a Professional Certificate in Business Digitalisation via email when you have gained all required micro-certificates.
- All learners who receive the Professional Certificate in Business Digitalisation will receive 30 days of complimentary premium access in their Reskills account.
- ReSkills will contact all recipients entitled to the certificate and complimentary access via email.
- ReSkills reserves the right to update and/or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Should any disputes arise, the final decision will be made by ReSkills.
- By participating in this campaign, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions above.
- Submissions that do not comply with the stated Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from this campaign.