Consumers are spending more time on multiple digital devices every day. With the pandemic people are working from home and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future. Every industry is seeing a shift in consumer behaviour online and it has created challenges as well as opportunities. Businesses need to adopt, plan and deliver a digital first customer focused marketing strategy to stand out in a crowded marketplace and to stay relevant.
Digital marketing is one of the effective ways to reach your target audience online. This course will provide you with necessary skills to deliver and achieve your business objectives. You will also learn how to identify and avoid expensive mistakes while you develop and implement successful digital campaigns.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- – Understand your customer journey to interact with them at any stage
- – Identify and pick the right channels and tactics for your product/services
- – Put together an executable digital marketing plan to achieve your business goals
- – Set up measurement strategy and reporting tools to evaluate performance
- – Apply best practices across each stages of the plan for business success.
Duration: 4 half-days Saturday classes
Methodology: Remote interactive with group work, discussions, assignments, presentation and case studies. Post training alumni support group
Who should attend: Business owners, marketing professionals, beginner friendly
Requirements: Computer with strong internet connection, webcam, microphone and Zoom video conferencing platform.